I-DEW DS Aquagel
I-DEW DS Aquagel
Advanced Lubricating Comfort Solution
I-DEW DS Aquagel is an Advanced Lubricating Comfort Solution developed to fight the sensation of dryness, discomfort and irritation of eyes caused by external factors such as prolonged exposure to computer/LED screens, air-conditioning, dust, pollution, smoke, sunlight and other non-pathological factors.
I-DEW DS Aquagel contains Carmellose Sodium 1% preserved with Stabilised Oxychloro Complex in a buffered isotonic solution with a neutral pH.
Hypersensitivity to carmellose sodium or to any of the ingredients listed below.
Other Ingredients: Boric Acid, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride,
Sodium Borate, Sodium Chloride, Stabilised Oxychloro Complex, Purified Water.
I-DEW DS Aquagel is uniquely formulated to have the following effect:
Lubrication and Washing- Supplements the aqueous layer of the natural tear film on the eye surface with additional water under conditions of significantly increased evaporation (due to external effects such as dry heat, air conditioning, etc.) and physically washes the eye surface (due to irritation caused by the external effects of dust, smoke, etc.).
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Place 1 or 2 drops in the eye(s) as needed.
• Get the I-DEW DS Aquagel bottle and a mirror.
• Wash your hands.
• Take the bottle and twist off the cap.
• After cap is removed, if the tamper evident snap collar is loose, remove before using the product.
• Hold the bottle, pointing down, between your thumb and middle finger.
• Tilt your head back. Pull down your eyelid with a clean finger, until there is a ‘pocket’ between the
eyelid and your eye. The drop will go in here (picture 1).
• Bring the bottle tip close to the eye. Use the mirror if it helps.
• Don’t touch your eye or eyelid, surrounding areas or other surfaces with the dropper. It could infect the drops left in the bottle.
• Gently press on the base of the bottle to release one drop of I-DEW DS Aquagel at a time.
• Don’t squeeze the bottle, it is designed so that just a gentle press on the bottom is needed (picture 2).
• If you use drops in both eyes, repeat the steps for your other eye.
• Put the bottle cap back on firmly immediately after use.
If a drop misses your eye, try again.
• Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
• Do not swallow solution.
• To avoid contamination or possible eye injury, do not touch bottle tip on any surface, and avoid direct
contact with the eye.
• Close the bottle tightly immediately after use.
• Once opened, discard any unused solution after 1 month.
• Do not use after expiry date indicated on the carton & bottle.
• Do not use if package is damaged.
• Store in a dry, dark & well-ventilated place at a temperature not exceeding 250C.
• Allow 5 minutes between the administration of other eye drops.
CONTACT LENS FRIENDLY
KEEP OUT OF SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN
Common: Eye irritation (including burning and discomfort), eye pain, eye pruritus, visual disturbance.
EXPECTED GROUP OF PATIENTS FOR OCULAR LUBRICATING & COMFORT SOLUTION :
Children above the age of 5 years, adults & geriatric population, who are affected by dry eyes ( such as soreness, burning, irritation or dryness) or dry eye syndrome.
Dry eye syndrome, also known as chronic dry eye, is characterised by a reduced ability to form tears or a reduction in the quality of those tears.
Do not use if pregnant or breast-feeding.
WARNINGS: If you experience any problems with this products, please discuss with your pharmacist, GP or eye care specialist.
INSTRUCTION FOR DISPOSAL:
The device shall be disposed as per prevailing regulations where the devices are used.
I-DEW DS Aquagel is supplied in a 10 ml plastic bottle.
• Sterilized by aseptic processing techniques
• Keep away from sunlight
• Do not resterilize
• Do not use if package is damaged
• Upper limit of temperature
• See Package insert for more information.